Scented Candle SWEET NOSTALGIA (Ginger, Nutmeg) 190gr
Sweet Nostalgia, inspired by the famous recipe of gingerbread, evokes gifts of nature such as ginger, nutmeg, vanilla and honey. Let Sweet Nostalgia re-live your earliest days of innocence.
Head note: Ginger, orange, bergamot
Heart note: Vanilla, precious wood, nutmeg
Base note: Honey, patchouly, benzoin
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Sweet nostalgia
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°20 - TOP Ginger, orange, bergamot - MIDDLE Vanilla, precious wood, nutmeg - BASE Honey, patchouly, benzoin
- Histoire olfactive
- Inspired by the famous gingerbread recipe; evokes ginger, nutmeg, vanilla and honey.
- 55 H
- Ø 7,5 cm - H 9 cm
- 500 gr
- 190 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 12 %
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- Main Line
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf DA | EC 201-134-4 LINALOOL EC 203-765-0 2-METHYL UNDECANAL EC 224-052-0 (E)-ANETHOLE EC 203-213-9 CINNAMALDÉHYDE EC 260-709-8 1-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYL-3-CYCLOHEXEN-1-YL)-2-BUTEN-1-ONE (DELTA-DAMASCONE) EC 202-589-1 EUGENOL EC 203-377-1 GERANIOL EC 227-813-5
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces
- Pays d'origine