Scented Candle BALI (Honeysuckle, Neroli) 190gr
This scent of honeysuckle, with a hint of neroli, will take you to the staircase of rice plantations in Ubud.
Head note: Honeysuckle, neroli, bitter orange
Heart note: Gardenia, rose, violet, jasmine
Base note: Sandalwood, vanilla, cedar, green tea from Bali
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°14 - TOP Honeysuckle, neroli, bitter orange - MIDDLE Gardenia, rose, violet, jasmine - BASE Sandalwood, vanilla, cedar, green tea from Bali
- Histoire olfactive
- Honeysuckle with a touch of neroli.
- 55 H
- Ø 7,5 cm - H 9 cm
- 500 gr
- 190 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 12 %
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- Main Line
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf BA | EC 259-174-3 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-OCTAHYDRO-2,3,8,8-TETRAMETHYL-2-NAPHTHALENYL)ETHANONE (OTNE) EC 203-377-1 GERANIOL EC 201-134-4 LINALOOL EC 202-589-1 EUGENOL EC 203-341-5 GERANYL ACETATE EC 203-518-7 HYDROXYCITRONELLAL EC 202-983-3 ALPHA-HEXYL CI
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces
- Pays d'origine