Scented Candle SINGAPORE (Orchid) 190gr
Ernest Hemingway is said to have patronized Singapore's Raffles Hotel and its Long Bar. Singapore by PRODIGE is perfumed with its national flower, the orchid, with a touch of sandalwood and jasmine.
Head note: Gaïac wood, bergamot orange, clove
Heart note: Orchid, ylang ylang, Egyptian jasmine
Base note: Iridescent vanilla, rose, sandalwood
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°17 - TOP Gaïac wood, bergamot orange, clove - MIDDLE Orchid, ylang ylang, Egyptian jasmine - BASE Iridescent vanilla, rose, sandalwood
- Histoire olfactive
- Orchid with a touch of sandalwood and jasmine.
- 55 H
- Ø 7,5 cm - H 9 cm
- 500 gr
- 190 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 12 %
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- Main Line
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf SI | EC 203-341-5 GERANYL ACETATE EC 203-273-6 ANISYL ALCOHOL EC 203-212-3 CINNAMIC ALCOHOL EC 203-161-7 CYCLAMEN ALDEHYDE EC 204-574-5 PHENYLACETALDEHYDE EC 203-109-3 BENZYL CINNAMATE EC 203-375-0 CITRONELLOL EC 202-086-7 COUMARIN EC 202-589-1 EUGENO
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces
- Pays d'origine