Scented Candle ZERO (Bergamote, eucalyptus, tea tree) 190gr
Wild Grape is a scent of sun-drenched, summer garden. It is breezy and radiant. Ripe grapes, berries and currants are worked in contrast with refreshing green notes and leaves. imagine yourself napping under the shades of grapevine. Day-dream in the mid-day of summer.
Head note: Green note, herbaceous plant
Heart note: Leaves, raisin, raspberry
Base note: Strawberry, currant, musk
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Olfactory pyramid
- A base d'huiles essentielles d'eucalyptus, tea tree, bergamote réputées désinfectantes. Ce parfum a été étudié pour purifier l'air avec une odeur neutre.
- 55 H
- Ø 7,5 cm - H 9 cm
- 500 gr
- 190 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 12 %
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- Special editions
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf ZE | EC 227-813-5 D-LIMONENE-1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-OCTAHYDRO-2,3,8,8-TETRAMETHYL-2-NAPHTHALENYL)ETHANONE (OTNE)-EUCALYPTOL-CARVACROL-CARVONE-GERANYL ACETATE-LINALOOL-NEROL-NERYL ACETATE TERPINOLENE-ALPHA-PINENE-BETA-CARYOPHYLLENE-BETA-PINENE
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces
- Pays d'origine