Reed Diffuser SINGAPORE (Orchid) 100ml
Ernest Hemingway is said to have patronized Singapore's Raffles Hotel and its Long Bar. Singapore by PRODIGE is perfumed with its national flower, the orchid, with a touch of sandalwood and jasmine.
Head note: Gaïac wood, bergamot orange, clove
Heart note: Orchid, ylang ylang, Egyptian jasmine
Base note: Iridescent vanilla, rose, sandalwood
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
Once inserted into the bottle, the reed stems will absorb the scent by capillary action and diffuse it in the room.
The sticks used for our Prestige Aromalife collection are made of premium fiber from reed heart, for a luxurious look and maximum efficiency.
All fragrances are IFRA standards.
Prestige Aromalife 100ml diffusers are ideal to perfume a room up to 24 m2 (258 sq. feet).
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°17 - TOP Gaïac wood, bergamot orange, clove - MIDDLE Orchid, ylang ylang, Egyptian jasmine - BASE Iridescent vanilla, rose, sandalwood
- Histoire olfactive
- Orchid with a touch of sandalwood and jasmine.
- 6 to 8 weeks
- 260 x 73 x 73 mm
- 215 gr
- 100 ml
- Perfume concentration
- 20 %
- Usage tips
- Think return every ten days the stems of reeds for greater diffusion
- Discovery Line
- solvent, perfume
- Réf SI | EC 203-341-5 GERANYL ACETATE EC 203-273-6 ANISYL ALCOHOL EC 203-212-3 CINNAMIC ALCOHOL EC 203-161-7 CYCLAMEN ALDEHYDE EC 204-574-5 PHENYLACETALDEHYDE EC 203-109-3 BENZYL CINNAMATE EC 203-375-0 CITRONELLOL EC 202-086-7 COUMARIN EC 202-589-1 EUGENO
- Inner packing unit
- Tester available from 6 to scent
- Pays d'origine