Reed Diffuser MAHATMA (cotton flower)
Mahatma is a soft fragrance, complemented by a floral touch and a discreet musky base. Our interpretation of the cotton flower evokes a relaxing walk in the white alleys of a cotton field.
Head note: Rice powder, rose petal
Heart note: Woody, cotton flower
Base note: orange, tobacco, musk
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
Once inserted into the bottle, the reed stems will absorb the scent by capillary action and diffuse it in the room.
The sticks used for our Prestige Aromalife collection are made of premium fiber from reed heart, for a luxurious look and maximum efficiency.
All fragrances are IFRA standards.
Prestige Aromalife 250ml diffusers are ideal to perfume a room up to 36m².
- Olfactory pyramid
- N ° 23 - HEAD Rice powder, rose petal - HEART Woody, cotton flower - FOND orange, tobacco, musk
- Histoire olfactive
- Sweet fragrance, heighten with a flowery touch and a subtle musky base.
- 12 to 14 weeks
- 300 x 75 x 75 mm
- 550 gr
- 250 ml
- Perfume concentration
- 20 %
- Color of non-contractual perfume solution
- Usage tips
- Think return every ten days the stems of reeds for greater diffusion
- Main Line
- solvent, perfume
- Réf MA | EC 259-174-3 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-OCTAHYDRO-2,3,8,8-TETRAMETHYL-2-NAPHTHALENYL)ETHANONE (OTNE) EC 203-375-0 CITRONELLOL EC 202-086-7 COUMARIN EC 245-833-2 1-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYL-1,3-CYCLOHEXADIEN-1-YL)-2-BUTEN-1-ONE (BETA-DAMASCENONE) EC 203-354-6 CYCL
- Inner packing unit
- Tester available from 6 to scent
- Pays d'origine