Scented Candle SECRET GARDEN (Rose, Peony) 150gr
We invite you to walk through a garden of roses and peonies. These delicate flowers are brightened with a touch of wood and spice, giving our interpretation of these flowers a unique character.
Head note: Gaïac wood, jasmine
Heart note: Rose, Spices basket
Base note: Peony, rose antique, peach, coriander
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Secret garden
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°10 - TOP Gaïac wood, jasmine - MIDDLE Rose, Spices basket - BASE Peony, rose antique, peach, coriander
- Histoire olfactive
- Delicate roses and peonies heighten with a woody and spicy touch.
- 45 H
- Ø 7 cm - H 8,5 cm
- 355 gr
- 150 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 10 %
- Color of non-contractual candle
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- Discovery Line
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf JS | EC 228-408-6 HEXYL SALICYLATE EC 203-341-5 GERANYL ACETATE EC 203-212-3 CINNAMIC ALCOHOL EC 203-161-7 CYCLAMEN ALDEHYDE EC 203-213-9 CINNAMALDÉHYDE EC 203-375-0 CITRONELLOL EC 245-833-2 1-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYL-1,3-CYCLOHEXADIEN-1-YL)-2-BUTEN-1-ONE (BE
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces
- Pays d'origine