Scented Candle TAHITIAN (Monoï, Passion Fruit) 150gr
There are vegetations only available in the tropics. As souvenirs, we trapped our memories from Tahiti in this perfume. Tahitian is composed of Monoi, passion fruits with a hint of gardenia and coconuts.
Head note: Tiare flower, sweet almond
Heart note: Monoï, passion fruits
Base note: Gardenia, frangipani tree, coconut
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°19 - TOP Tiaré flower, sweet almond - MIDDLE Monoï, passion fruits - BASE Gardenia, frangipani tree, coconut
- Histoire olfactive
- Relaxing. Monoï, passion fruit, a touch of gardenia and coconut.
- 45 H
- Ø 7 cm - H 8,5 cm
- 355 gr
- 150 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 10 %
- Color of non-contractual candle
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- Discovery Line
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf VA | EC 202-983-3 ALPHA-HEXYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE (HCA) EC 201-134-4 LINALOOL EC 204-541-5 AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE (ACA) X EC 203-161-7 CYCLAMEN ALDEHYDE EC 246-430-4 TR-1-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYLCYCLOHEXA-1,3-DIENYL)-2-BUTEN-1-ONE (TR-ALPHA-DAMASCENONE) EC 203-
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces
- Pays d'origine