- On sale!
Scented Candle RENAISSANCE (Lilac) 190gr
Renaissance means rebirth. We presents to you the perfume of Spring. A fiels of blooming lilacs sprinkled with lily of the valley and fresh jasmine.
Head note: Green lily of the valley
Heart note: Lilac, white flowers
Base note: Clove, jasmine
Made in France − Perfume from Grasse
We love what we do. All our manufacturing processes, whether it is the mixture of wax and perfume or glass filling, are made by hand. Our exclusive wax recipe, which mixes vegetable and mineral, intensely diffuse our perfumes during combustion, but prevents it from evaporating when the candle is unlit. The intensity of the fragrance remains therefore intact throughout the life span of your PRODIGE candle.
All our fragrances conform to IFRA standards.
- Before lighting the candle up, the height of the wick should be 5 mm.
- For better appreciation of the fragrance, burn the candle with 3, 4 hours time frame.
- It is advisable to burn the candle at least 45 minutes so that its entire top is melted and liquid. This prevents the formation of a "well" on the top of your candle.
- Olfactory pyramid
- N°15 - TOP Green lily of the valley - MIDDLE Lilac, white flowers - BASE Clove, jasmine
- Histoire olfactive
- Our interpretation of spring. Blooming lilac, lily of the valley and jasmine.
- 55 H
- Ø 7,5 cm - H 9 cm
- 500 gr
- 190 gr
- Perfume concentration
- 12 %
- Usage tips
- Burn the candle for at least an hour and turn off the leaving in the open to allow the flavor to continue to diffuse until the wax solidifies.
- end of series
- Mix of mineral and vegetable wax, cotton wick, perfume
- Réf RE | EC 204-541-5 AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE (ACA) X EC 201-134-4 LINALOOL EC 201-289-8 P-TERT-BUTYL-ALPHA-METHYLHYDROCINNAMIC ALDEHYDE (LILIAL) EC 203-212-3 CINNAMIC ALCOHOL EC 202-255-5 HYDRATROPIC ALDEHYDE EC 242-016-2 P-TERT-BUTYL DIHYDROCINNAMALDEHYD
- Inner packing unit
- Box of 12 pieces